All memberships follow the calendar year with a start date of January 1st and end date of December 31st.
INDIVIDUAL (PRIVATE SECTOR)
Open to persons employed within the private sector. Each Individual Member shall have one vote in all matters to be voted on by the members.
Your dues are $60.00 per year.
INDIVIDUAL (PUBLIC SECTOR)
Open to city, county, state, federal, and public university employees. Each Individual Member shall have one vote in all matters
to be voted on by the members.
Your dues are $50.00 per year.
ITS Heartland extends free Memberships to all Federal Highway Administration Personnel.
Open to individuals registered as full-time students in undergraduate or graduate school at a recognized university. Students do not have voting rights.
Your dues are $0.00 per year.
Open to private sector business. Each business shall designate up to five “Business Representatives” to represent the business and vote in all matters to
be voted on by the members. Each Business shall have no more than five voting members.
Your dues are $200.00 annually.
Open to public sector organizations – i.e., governmental agencies, universities, etc. Each organization shall designate up to five
“Organizational Representatives” to represent the organization and vote in all matters to be voted on by the members. Each organization shall have no
more than five voting members.
Your dues are $200.00 annually.
STATE DEPARTMENTS OF TRANSPORTATION PERSONNEL
Each DOT in the Heartland Region (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska Department of Roads, and Oklahoma) can designate an unlimited number of individuals
as representatives under its organizational membership.
Dues are free to employees from the Heartland Region DOTs.
Employees from DOTs not in the Heartland Region must pay individual membership fees.
Our current members come from many companies and organizations:
- American Signal Company
- Athey Creek Consultants
- Bosch Security Systems
- Burns and McDonnell
- Cardinal Scale Weigh in Motion
- Castle Rock Associates, Inc.
- City of Lincoln
- City of O'Fallon, MO
- City of Omaha
- Digtal Traffic Systems, Inc.
- EtherWAN Systems
- Federal Highway Administration
- Gades Sale Company
- Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- gba System Integrators
- General Traffic Controls
- HNTB Corporation
- HR Green
- Innovative Software Engineering
- Iowa Department of Transporation
- Iteris, Inc.
- Kansas Department of Transportation
- KC Scout
- Lakeside Engineers, Inc.
- Lamp Rynearson & Associates
- Larson Data Communications
- McClure Engineering Company
- MG2, Inc. Lowering Systems
- Mid American Signal
- MoboTrex, Inc.
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Nebraska Department of Roads
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Olsson Associates
- Sensys Networks
- Siemens Industry, Inc./RUGGEDOM
- Southern Manufacturing
- SRF Consulting Group, Inc.
- Traffic and Parking Control Company, Inc. (TAPCO)
- Traffic Control Corporation
- Traffic Engineering
- Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City, KS
- University of Arkansas
- Walter P Moore
- West Des Moines, IA
- Wireless Technology, Inc. (WTI)
- Wichita Area Metropolitan Planning Organizaiton/li>
- WSB & Associates, Inc.